Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Happy fall!

Hello everyone!

How has your October been? It's the most wonderful time of the year, isn't it? I really do love fall.

I wanted to share some pictures of our first fall at home. We received quite the surprise when our four front yard trees started turning four different colors (well, one just stayed green). So far, we have a green, red, yellow and an orange. It's fall heaven over here, I am telling y'all.





Do you have any plans/check list for this fall? 

I am hoping we can go to the apple orchard one of these days. It seems kind of silly because we do have an apple tree. However, it hasn't been pruned in years, so it doesn't produce very good apples. We are hoping to prune it this fall (or early spring) and hopefully by next fall we will have delicious apples! I also want to visit a nearby, small town and take pictures of all the beautiful trees in their fall "peak". Also, Greg and I will be celebrating his birthday, our anniversary and my birthday in a few weeks...so that's that. :-) We hope to get some hiking done before the frost! 

Anywho, now I am rambling. I hope you are having a great week! I'll try and do some more life updates this week. 

Life has been full. God is so good, and I am so thankful. 

And, like one girl we all know once said, "I am so glad I live in a world where there are Octobers." (L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables)

Gabby


2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! The leaves are absolutely gorgeous where you live! My boyfriend found a fall bucket list online, so we're determined to make it through the list!

    XO, SS || Seersucker Sass

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a little late commenting on this post, but your fall colors were very gorgeous! Thanks for sharing these photos!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! If you post anonymously, please leave your name in the comment. Thank you!