Monday, August 3, 2015

Backyard party at our new casa.

Hello everyone!

I feel it has been a long time since I last blogged. I want to blame it on how busy life has been, but I won't. I have a lot to share, I don't even know where to start! But I guess I'll start from the beginning. :-)

A few weeks ago, Greg and I invited our family (and friends) to our new home! We had been wanting to have a get-together since we bought it. What better time to have one than when my Mom and brother came to visit us?

My Mom and sister, Diana, made delicious hamburgers. Delicious, I am telling you.



Greg was in charge of setting up the games...and table, and chairs. 






The three girls. We were so glad to have my Mom visit us!


My other sister (Greg's sister), L, and her little one, C.


We also invited Keith's parents (who've been so good to us) and Diana and Keith's Aunt and Uncle (who are like an Aunt/Uncle to us).


Mr. P (Keith's Dad) and Greg preparing our [very small] grill.


Sister-in-law, Sister-in-law, Aunt (Greg's), Mom, Father-in-law, and niece greeting her Grandpy.


Diana and M (nephew) playing horseshoe.


Bouquet of flowers made by Keith's Aunt D. 


B and A playing.


We love our Mom's. :-)


The girls modeling. ;-)


B.


Climbing a tree (thanks to Uncle Greggy).


Mom watching the game, little nephew getting into all the coolers, and the teenagers in my kitchen. ;-)


Playing volleyball. This game was a hit that evening! They (and a few other teenagers who later joined) played for hours. Everyone loved it, and I definitely loved seeing our backyard full.


Sword fighting with sticks. ;-)



And as with all good backyard parties, we ended the evening with a backyard bonfire and smores. 
And tons of mosquitoes.


Thank you for looking through the pictures! Family love was definitely overflowing that day. :-) 

Mi casa es su casa (my house is your house), so if you ever stop by Minnesota, please feel free to come visit!

What are you up to this summer?
I pray that you have a great week!

More to come!

Love,
Gabby



2 comments:

  1. Dear Gaby, I am so happy you are back! I enjoyed reading your this family post. Your backyard looks so huge, you are very blessed to have such a big and beautiful place to enjoy your life. I love that Bouquet of flowers, I don't know the name of those flowers but they look so nice.

    I still on holiday and I love being home and just doing nothing. On coming Tuesday going to Mykonos for a week and after that, we are going back home for two weeks to visit our families. I am so excited!!! Thank you for your prayers. Good night love! Liuba x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Liuba! We do have a big backyard, which means a lot of mowing! Haha! But we love it. I don't know what those flowers are called, either. :-S Ahh, I am so excited for you and your travels! Be sure to post about them. :-)

      Delete

I would love to hear from you! If you post anonymously, please leave your name in the comment. Thank you!