Thursday, April 30, 2015

Easter 2015.

Today I wanted to share some pictures from our Easter weekend. I had to work on Good Friday, but I was home for Holy Saturday and Resurrection Sunday! This year was a cold Easter...I remember we had an almost 80 degree weather last year!

On Sunday, Greg and I celebrated Easter with his side of the family at his parent's house. I still can't believe this is the second Easter I get to spend with Greg! I miss my family's Easter traditions and celebration like you have no idea, but I am very grateful for my "new" family.

The egg hunters are released.




He wasn't quite sure what to do with the Easter eggs.





Someone was way excited. ;-)




This Easter, Greg and I collected egg shells and filled them with confetti to then crack on each other's heads. After everything was done, Greg's dad used a leaf blower to clean the sidewalk from all the confetti we used. Our baby nephew was quite afraid of the leaf blower!


Our Easter picture. ;-)

Fun fact: I found this Ann Taylor pink dress at a consignment store for $12. I was quite excited because it was practically new, and Ann Taylor everyday dresses run as high as $180.



This doll house is a hit among the girls. They play with it every day they are there.


The girls begged for me ("We need an adult") to come outside and play with them.

They decided they were going to trace themselves with chalk on the sidewalk.





Uncle Greg couldn't say no when they begged to trace him. Haha!




I hope you enjoyed looking through pictures of our Easter Sunday!

Love,
Gabby

1 comment:

  1. Looks like the children had a great time! Love the photo of you and your husband. That dress sounds like an awesome bargain, and the color looks lovely on you!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! If you post anonymously, please leave your name in the comment. Thank you!