Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Easy, homemade hardwood cleaner.

Today was cleaning and laundry day in this home. 

Just when I thought I was "on a roll", I discovered I ran out of hardwood cleaner. 

Hello, Pinterest. 

1/4 cup of white vinegar + 1/2 tsp of olive oil

Let me tell ya, it was amazing! It was easy, cheap, and natural. I discovered the vinegar acts as a disinfectant and it gets those dust particles, while the olive oil acts as a moisturizer. I suppose I could have added lemon juice or an essential oil, but I didn't have any. I thought I would share that! It has forever changed my cleaning gameplan! ;-) I'll have to research the "recipe" for a bigger batch!

I am a happy homemaker. 

                        Love, Gabby

1 comment:

  1. Good to know!! My floors are due for a cleaning now that spring is here... and the baby is learning to crawl.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! If you post anonymously, please leave your name in the comment. Thank you!