Monday, March 2, 2015

12 months of dates gift: Date #6 (February)

[If you happen to be a new follower (and therefore my new best friend), these series of posts tell of the year-long wedding gift that Greg and I gave to my sister, Diana and her husband, Keith back in August 2nd. Enjoy!]


Can you believe we are in March already? I swear New Year’s Day was like…last week or something? ;-) Perhaps Minnesota weather should get with the program and NOT send us a pile of snow tomorrow, as predicted.

Here is Date #6 (half a year!!!).

The folder and instructions.



For Feb-ru-a-ry (always gotta say it like this to spell it right, just like Wed-nes-day), we planned a laid-back, romantic date. We were sure they would love it. Cookie cutters last for years, so I am pretty sure there are going to be more dates like this one. And, plus, who doesn’t like cookies?
We also reminded them of True Love Himself and what true love looks like. Sometimes I need that reminder myself.

Do you have any special plans for this week? If you have any prayer requests, please let me know. I hope you have a happy week!
I love you, Lord.

Love,

Gabby

4 comments:

  1. Excellent verse--and I'm sure the cookies will be delicious! Sweet idea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Bethany (I am tempted to type just "Beth" :-)). My sister sent us a text the night they opened the gift, saying her husband said he wouldn't be sharing the cookies with us. ;-D

      Delete
  2. Great post. You have a lovely blog.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! If you post anonymously, please leave your name in the comment. Thank you!