Tuesday, December 23, 2014

12 months of dates gift: Date #4 (December)




Yay! I am finally caught up with the months! 

Let's go on to December! Many thanks to Diana who took a picture and sent it to me without me asking for it. :-D 

The folder and instructions. 


They totally did this the exact day of their fourth month of marriage. The funny thing was, they planned it before even opening their gift. It was a pretty simple date, but I bet it was lovely.

Are you ready for Christmas? We just got done buying gifts for our immediate family members (25 total). I am exhausted. And to think that our family just keeps growing. It's so fun! 

In other news, just so you know, Greg and I decided to not have cable or internet, for the time being. That means I will have less opportunity to blog. However, my goal is to post once a week and keep up as much as possible with yours. :-) No hiatus here, hopefully. 

Well, I have to go now. #1, I have to go make pies (Mom's secret recipe) for tomorrow night. #2, I have to clean our apartment and fold our laundry. #3, finish wrapping up the Christmas gifts. #4, start packing. We leave to Mexico (home) soon! Ahhhh. I am so excited to go home.

Me: "Isn't it neat that we have homes to go to in two different countries?"
Greg: "Very neat."
I think he is more excited to go eat food that my mom makes. ;-) 

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
See you in 2015!

Love,
Gabby

6 comments:

  1. I was just thinking about these today and how it had been a while since I had seen anything about them on your blog. :) I always enjoy finding out what you put in the folder for each month! :)

    Merry Christmas!!! I hope you have a wonderful time in Mexico visiting your family!
    ~Amy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for remembering! I wanted to post these for a long time now, but it is really a hassle connecting my laptop to my phone, etc. ;-) It was a blast making them! I can't wait for more (I forgot about what exactly we placed in some now, lol). Merry Christmas to you and your family, too! Much love to all!

      Delete
  2. Enjoy your trip to Mexico! The hot chocolate sounds good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Bethany! Merry Christmas to you and your family! :-)

      Delete

I would love to hear from you! If you post anonymously, please leave your name in the comment. Thank you!