Tuesday, December 23, 2014

12 months of dates gift: Date #3 (November)



I am so, so behind on these series of posts. But, it's OK. Let's blame it on my sister for not taking a picture of the gifts until later. ;-)

Let's continue with November. Date #3.

The folder and instructions.


In November, they celebrated their third month of marriage and they so happened to officially move into their home this month! We totally jinxed it. ;-) We included a gift card to Michael's and included wooden letters that spelled their last name (omitted because of privacy, of course). 

Isn't it cute?
Anywho. I'll put up December soon and I'll be caught up.

Love,
Gabby

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! If you post anonymously, please leave your name in the comment. Thank you!