Tuesday, October 7, 2014

12 months of dates gift : Date #2 (October)


Wow! Another month flew by. October is by far one of the best months of the year for us. In a few days, we will be celebrating Greg's 28th birthday, our first year anniversary (Yeap! We married the day he turned 27), and my birthday.

Well, on October 2nd, my sister and her husband opened the second wedding gift of twelve, as it marked their second month of marriage! She came over today, and I stole borrowed the pictures from her phone.

For this month, Greg and I wanted to encourage them on doing something fall-ish. You know, like pumpkin carving!

The folder


The instructions. ;-)


I was talking to my sister today and told her we should do a double-pumpkin-carving-date. There is a really nice pumpkin patch/farm here in town that Greg and I have visited in the past few years. Hopefully we are able to go this year!

What are some things you love doing during this season?
Have a good night!

"I'm so glad I live in a world where there are Octobers." - L.M. Montgomery (Anne of Green Gables)

Love,
Gabby

9 comments:

  1. Hope you have a happy anniversary! Congrats on 1 year of marriage!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you, Evie! I hope you are doing great!

      Delete
    2. No Worries! :-) I am rather, just playing this piece an awful lot though on my viola
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5OMra9NW0jc

      Delete
  3. Blessings to you and your husband on your first anniversary! And those date cards are so sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Grace! And thank you for saying that! A lot of time (and love) was put into the gift! ;-)

      Delete
  4. Dear Gabby,

    I enjoyed a lot reading your this post. Congrats and you both G+G stay blessed by God!!!

    I also love October and it is my favorite month of this season :)

    In October, I love waking in the rain, picking up leaves, I love the color of October!!! Liuba x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind comment! Yes! That's it, you worded it perfectly...I love the color of October, too! ;-D

      Delete

I would love to hear from you! If you post anonymously, please leave your name in the comment. Thank you!