Friday, August 29, 2014

Overwhelmed by His crazy grace.

(Picture taken on a family trip to Mazatlan, Mexico)
I have a little, red notebook where I write down prayers, quotes of blogs and books, lyrics to songs, etc. Today, I came across this quote (from a blog, I believe):

"So here it is: When you confess to God what He already knows, no matter how dirty or deep or devastating, that's already a first step to getting back to your first love. You'll quickly find that no matter how you feel or what you've done, Jesus is overly patient, ridiculously kind, absurdly compassionate, and armed with loving discipline. Every single time. Any lack of love I find in myself for Him is always and eventually overwhelmed by His crazy grace." - J.S. Park

I do hope that His crazy, crazy love for you by His sacrifice on the cross, brings you back to Him - even when you feel He isn't there or when you think your sin is "unforgivable". I do hope "His crazy grace" overwhelms you today and every day. Happy weekend!

Love,
Gabby

9 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you! It is one of my favorites, for sure!

      Delete
  2. What a lovely post with a great message! I needed this. Have a wonderful long weekend, Gabby!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Miss S.S, for your kind comment. ;-) I am glad it could be of encouragement to you. You have a wonderful weekend, too.. I work, and even though I LOVE my job, I would gladly accept it if the weekend decides to go by fast. ;-D

      Delete
  3. My lovely Gabby, your this message is exactly what I needed. Thank you darling for sharing it with us. I would also want to love Jesus the way you love him. You are very nice person and God loved you and I am sure you are truly happy.

    Have a good week darling!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Liuba! Your comment truly meant a lot to me! I am 100% sure you are deeply loved by our Savior, too! :-) I hope you have a great week. Much love to you!

      Delete
  4. Aw, dear Gabby,
    You share truth! I just shared the J.S. quote on my Deeprootsathome FB page. I love your blog! Thank you...keep up the great work of truth-sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment Mrs. Jacqueline! I am glad you were able to share the quote with so many others! And I love your blog as well. ;-) PS. It's been so great getting to know C & A! Just thought you would like to know. :-)

      Delete
  5. Such wonderful pictures!
    Gorgeous blog, I love it!
    June
    The Journeys' of my beating heart

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! If you post anonymously, please leave your name in the comment. Thank you!