Monday, August 11, 2014

Checking In (plus wedding picture)

First of all, I want to thank you for all of your kind comments on the letter I wrote for my sister on her wedding day. They truly blessed me!

Second, wow, it has already been a week since the wedding! It was truly a grand time. I am so, so grateful for the love poured out from our family and friends and for the time Greg and I had with our family. We really didn't want to leave!

Well, I just wanted to check-in. I am back to "regular" blogging, and I'll be sure to post details and pictures about my sister and her husband's (!!!) wedding day.

In the meantime, I'll give you a peek (courtesy of the photographer)...


In just nine months, our family grew from 6 members to 8 members! So grateful for the two, new boys. I wonder when the sisters will come. Justtttt kidding, all in due time. Besides, I am pretty sure my mother wants a wedding-planning break...two weddings in nine months is just a little crazy. ;-)

Have an awesome week!

Praise God from Whom all blessings flow!

Love,
Gabby  

6 comments:

  1. What an absolutely beautiful photo--congrats to your lovely sister and her new husband!

    I can relate--it is wedding season for the Pearls, and our family is growing very quickly, too (three new daughters-in-law in the space of 11 months, as of November!). God is so very good!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And yes, I do recall that your family has had a lot of weddings! ;-) Woohoo! Praise Him!

      Delete
  2. I love it when families grow so quickly you just all can't help but to explode with all of that sweet love! <3 And you all look simply lovely, by the way! (Yes, I am blogging AND commenting again. So, thank you for stopping by ORB, Gabriela!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. RIGHT? You put it just right. And thank you!

      Delete
  3. Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!! so lovely! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! ;-) I think my sister looked especially lovely and so, so radiant!

      Delete

I would love to hear from you! If you post anonymously, please leave your name in the comment. Thank you!