Sunday, May 25, 2014

Visit to the Sculpture Garden

Hello! It feels like I haven't posted in SO long, although it has only been a few days. Life, you know. ;-)

Greg and I discovered a sculpture garden downtown and we decided to go explore it (free visit!). Not to worry, I told myself I wouldn't post all the pictures I took that day.


The day was a tad bit chilly, so I wore my scarf Austen-ish style (or at least that is how I felt!).



"Do you wanna build a snowman? Come on let's go and play..." No, thanks. I am enjoying this lovely sunshine!
Ok, bye.




It's a rare opportunity to take a picture together when it is just him and I. ;-)








After visiting the garden, we went to the zoo (can you tell there we had "nothing" to do?)!

But, I'll stop here with the pictures. Yay for making it through a post with less than 15 pictures!

I hope you are having a wonderful weekend!


Love,
Gabby


4 comments:

  1. What lovely pictures! I hope that you are having a great weekend :)

    XX, SS || A Little Seersucker Sass

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's a good one, for sure. Thankful for being off tomorrow! :-) I hope you are, too!

      Delete
  2. So fun! I love spontaneous and FREE adventures with the husband. lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We like free adventures too...they are usually better than the ones we pay for. ;-) I am glad we are not the only ones! Haha

      Delete

I would love to hear from you! If you post anonymously, please leave your name in the comment. Thank you!