Friday, April 25, 2014

Easter 2014

Our family got together at Grandpa and Grandma's house - Greg's parents - to celebrate Resurrection Sunday.

It was our first Easter together (second Easter as husband and wife) - so much fun!

Sit back - I took a ton of pictures. Whew!

Ready for the egg hunt!





Meanwhile...




Remember I told you about the confetti filled eggs my family always makes for Easter? Well, Greg and I decided to make and take them to his parents house. 

You guys, it was so much fun! 

Confetti eggs always remind me of my Grandfather's ranch, my Grandfather taking his cowboy hat off, allowing my siblings and I to crack as many eggs as we wanted to on his head. I know he was looking down on me as I bent down, allowing my nieces and nephews to crack eggs on my head. I bet he smiled. I hope our future little ones enjoy this tradition as much as I did growing up. 











Easter baskets we made for our nieces and nephews.









Ah. These boys melt my heart. 


Last but not least...almost 80 degrees!


I hope you enjoyed a glimpse of our Easter weekend. Thank you for looking through the pictures.

It's been a busy, busy, tough week. Thankful for some days to rest (and blog)!

HE LIVES!
Happy weekend! Any special plans?

Love,
Gabby 

3 comments:

  1. Looks like you all had fun! Special plans for me would be going to hear the Garms family singers for the first time soon!

    I've nominated you for the Liebster award at my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Easter, Gabriela!! It looks like such a beautiful and family-filled day. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pictures!
    Btw, you are nominated for the Sunflower Award - http://bloggingcryslyn.blogspot.com/2014/05/sunflower-award.html
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! If you post anonymously, please leave your name in the comment. Thank you!