Sunday, March 23, 2014

Paper: One Year!

A year ago today, Greg and I were legally married!

It has been quite the adventure. This first year has brought so many changes! God has been so, so faithful. I can see His hand in every step of the way. I am filled with awe and gratefulness.


If you are interested, here is the story (and many pictures!): Part 1, Part 2, and Part 3

Greg, thank you for being such a godly, wonderful, and patient husband. Thank you for showing me how much the Lord loves me. Through easy and difficult times, I pray that our marriage is full of Him, His grace and His love. I love being your wife. I pray for many more years by your side. I love you!

And thank you, for reading our story.  

Praising Him,
Gabby

(For some people it's confusing, since we just had our religious wedding ceremony in October of 2013. For many reasons [and timing], we were legally married for seven months before we received the Sacrament of Matrimony through the church. We decided not to live together until we made this covenant. So atypical, I know. Two dates, two celebrations, both equally special. His plans are perfect!)


14 comments:

  1. Happy anniversary! I enjoyed browsing through your wedding pictures--you're a beautiful couple!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE that gateway for your photos :) All your pictures, and you, are you beautiful. Congratulations! God does work individually with us all...that makes your love story just for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! That gateway is actually the place where Greg's parents (and other family) took a picture the day they married, so we wanted to have one, too. ;-) Ah, yes, His plans for each of us are perfect! It's so comforting to know.

      Delete
  3. Your dress is oh-so lovely!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Clare! I plan to use it a lot more times (if it fits haha)...I told my mom I would use it next on my child's baptism day, Godwilling. ;-)

      Delete
  4. Congratulations, Gabby! Best wishes to you both! Thanks for sharing the beautiful pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to you both! And what a beautiful picture =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jaclyn! (I love your name, btw). ;-) We didn't have a professional photographer for the civil ceremony, so we just used my camera! My brother was such a trooper taking all those pictures for us.

      Delete
  6. Happy Anniversary and congrats!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Lauren! The name of your blog makes me want to live down south once again! :-)

      Delete
  7. Hello Gabby :) I saw all your 3 parts and those pics and moments are amazing :)
    Congratulations and May God bless you both!!!
    Stay happy!
    Liuba
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You, Liuba! :-) And Thanks for looking though all the pictures! There were a lot of them for sure.

      Delete

I would love to hear from you! If you post anonymously, please leave your name in the comment. Thank you!