Friday, February 28, 2014

The Big Purse Dump

Hello, ladies! It has sure been quiet-er around here. Well, maybe a little bit.

Anywho, today I am linking up with Kendra, and other ladies, for The Big Purse Dump. I thought it would be fun to join - and it would also make me clean out my purse! Rules: Dump your purse and take pictures.

Ladies and Gents, I present... my purse.


I've had this purse for almost 6 years (?). I treated myself this purse for one of my birthdays and have never left it since! I love the classic look of it. Many of my friends have told me that when I don't want it anymore, I should donate it to them. My mom, on the other hand, dislikes this purse...a lot. ;-)

And, here, are its contents.


1) Grandma's picture: No idea how it got into my purse, but hey, Grandma!
2) Stamps: Aren't they lovely? I don't want to use them! ;-)
3) Valentine's Day cards: Huh. I guess I forgot to take them out.
4) Hair clip.
5) Hand cream: Absolutely necessary in Ice-Age Minnesota.
6) Sunglasses: Very old as well...probably 6 years.
7) Receipts.
8) Portable toothpaste and toothbrush: Don't judge... I like my teeth clean. ;-)
9) Coin purse: Lots of coins and lots of bobby-pins!
10) Money.
11) Earphones and MP3 player: I don't use the MP3 player so much, but I do use earphones at the gym.
12) Pens, pencils and highlighter: Because I need 4 black ink pens.


14) Sunglasses: Because I obviously need a second pair. Or not.
15) Gloves: Another of those absolutely necessary things to survive Ice-Age Minnesota.
16) Checkbook: Never use it.
17) EOS lip-balm: First lip-balm I haven't lost the second day of owning it. Seriously, though.
18) Wallet.
19) Scapular: You know you are Catholic when...
20) Bobby-pins.
21) Brush: I won it at a fair! ;-)
22) Lip-stick and Lip-gloss: I don't know why I carry so many.
23) Keys.
24) Feminine products: Because I like to be prepared.

This was such a fun link-up! My husband thought it was funny and ridiculous. ;-) Now my purse is clean and organized...until next week, that is.

Have a great weekend!

Love,
Gabby

8 comments:

  1. Looks like you're pretty practical! Your selection is similar to my own...lovely purse by the way!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting and reading till the end of this post, Bethany! ;-) Sometimes, it is way messier.

      Delete
  2. I love that doughnut themed valentines exist in the world!

    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Yes. They were even scratch and sniff! Thanks for hosting it. :-)

      Delete
  3. Almost 6 years and it's still in great condition! :) One of my favorite little party games is that for each item (chapstick, receipt, candy) in your purse is worth so many points and at the end, the one with the most points wins a little prize. Sometimes our purses really are "the black holes". ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Rachel! Thank you for your comment. That is such an fun game...maybe I could suggest it in the ladies' parties to come! I will tell you if we do play it. I totally agree, purses are black holes. My husband thinks I have everything he could possibly need in my purse. ;-)

      Delete
    2. Well wives are supposed to be the help-meet, right? hehe ;)

      Delete
    3. RIGHT! haha. I hadn't thought about it that way. Your comment made me laugh!

      Delete

I would love to hear from you! If you post anonymously, please leave your name in the comment. Thank you!