Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Uninterrupted Communion with Jesus


We said good-bye, for now, to one of Greg's family members this past week. We believe she is now face to face with Jesus, her Lover. I only met her once, but I know this sweet lady was fond of her Savior. The services held were full of hope and thankfulness!

This was her Bible.

"Oh, if it be so sweet to see him now and then, how sweet to gaze on that blessed face for ever...If to die is to enter into an uninterrupted communion with Jesus, then death is indeed gain and the black drop is swallowed up in a sea of victory." C.H. Spurgeon

Can you imagine? 

Gabby

4 comments:

  1. Wow, thank you for sharing the picture! Her bible was clearly well-loved. :) Praying for your family during this time!

    Would you be interested in contributing to the saints series I started on my blog last Saturday? If so, please contact me via my blog for more information. I'd love to hear from you and it would be such a joy to share your story!

    God bless you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Sarah! Yes, it would be so fun to contribute! Thank you for praying.

      Delete
    2. Great! Send me an email and I'll send you further information.

      God bless!

      Delete
  2. Wow, thank you for sharing the picture! Her bible was clearly well-loved. :) Praying for your family during this time!

    Would you be interested in contributing to the saints series I started on my blog last Saturday? If so, please contact me via my blog for more information. I'd love to hear from you and it would be such a joy to share your story!

    God bless you!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! If you post anonymously, please leave your name in the comment. Thank you!