Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Our Wedding: Sneak Peeks!

On October 26, 2013, Greg and I had our church wedding ceremony in my hometown in Mexico.
It was much more than Greg and I could have ever hoped or dreamed of. There was an outpouring of love and blessings from everyone who attended.

I've been feeling I am living a dream these past few days.

Here are a few "sneak peeks" from our photographer. I hope you enjoy seeing them!

This is the church building both sets of grandparents, parents, aunts/uncles were married in.
As a wedding lasso/wedding cord/rosary, Greg and I used the one my (maternal) grandparents' used on their wedding 52 years ago! It was such a special moment.


We went to take wedding pictures at a friend's beautiful backyard before the celebration!


Dad.
(& our wedding invitation in the background...I just noticed it!)

  
Mom and Sister.


Bridesmaids!
So fun. Thank you all for being part of my life.


My family.
Can't even explain how much they bless me.


 I hope I receive more wedding pictures soon so I can share more with you!

And, last but not least, thank you for being a part of this. Your prayers and encouragement have blessed me more than you can imagine.

PS. On another note, I have officially moved to Minnesota! I have no internet, yet, thus the lack of blogging. I am sitting in our building's business center as of now. ;-) Please continue to pray for Greg and I as we transition into this new, fun, season of life. God is so good.

In Christ,
Gabby 

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, how radiant and beautiful you are!!! Many, many congratulations and blessings! ♥♥♥ You will certainly be in my prayers. I'm so, so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. absolutely beautiful. Nothing greater than the joy and peace of the Lord, it radiates through your pictures! Felicidades!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Muchas gracias, Raquel! ;-) (So fun speaking in Spanish through the blog).

      Delete

I would love to hear from you! If you post anonymously, please leave your name in the comment. Thank you!