Saturday, October 26, 2013

My cup runneth over.

"But Ruth replied, 'Don't urge me to leave you or to turn back from you. Where you go I will go, and where you stay I will stay. Your people will be my people and your God my God. Where you die I will die, and there I will be buried. May the Lord deal with me, be it ever so severely, if even death separates you and me.'" Ruth 1: 16-17

Today is the day.
My heart is so grateful.

Jesus Christ, I invite You to be the center of our marriage, today and forever. May our marriage be one focused on You, focused on heaven. When others see what You have done in our lives, may they be reminded of Your great love for us and what is to come, when we become Your Bride. Lord, we love because of what you have done on the cross.

In Christ,
Gabby

2 comments:

  1. Gabby, I hope that your wedding day was beautiful and spectacular and amazing! You have been much in my thoughts and prayers! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Clare! I really appreciate it. Our wedding was more than I could have hoped for...Christ was present, my family and friends were there...I have no words...like I told Greg, I am forever in awe at God's love and faithfulness to us, when we don't deserve a bit. I'll share some pics soon! Thank you, again!

      Delete

I would love to hear from you! If you post anonymously, please leave your name in the comment. Thank you!