Thursday, October 10, 2013

5K +1 Run!

This past weekend, I went home to spend some time with my family, attend a friend's wedding and to help out with wedding planning. It was an exhausting, but fun weekend!

One of the doctors' in my town is planning on building a hospital centered around treating cancer. As a fundraiser, he planned a 5K + 1 run (which, due to a mistake, we ran a total of 8.5K).

My dad, brother and I ran and my mom and cousins ran a rest stop, giving out bottles of water and oranges.

I captured some pictures with my phone, since I couldn't run with my camera.

Ready to run!


 People would post who they were running for, etc. 



There were school groups on bicycles, too!




It was a beautiful, cold, clear morning (we were there at 0730)!

I've been really, really busy. Thus, my lack of blogging.
How is your life lately?

Only 16 days until the wedding! 

Love,
Gabby

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! If you post anonymously, please leave your name in the comment. Thank you!