Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Autumn Days

Ah, who doesn't like autumn? Definitely my favorite time of the year. Winter stands close behind on my list.

This week, I traveled to Minnesota (I am still here), and...oh.my.word. I am in love with the weather.

Sweaters. Scarfs. Pumpkin-spice-everything.

Sadly (or luckily), I forgot my camera at home. On the bright side, I am spending more time focusing on the moments I have with Greg, and less on the moments I want/just have to capture.  It's a complicated feeling. ;-)

On our way to Pine Tree Apple Orchard in White Bear Lake, MN. Have you been there? It's awesome!


When I cross my eyes, only one angles inward and the other one stays fixed. I feel this. However, the eye I feel staying fixed is actually the eye going inward, and the eye I feel going inward is actually the one staying fixed. Just thought I'd share that weird fact with ya'. ;-)


But first, let's eat! I haven't had Quiznos since my sophomore year in college.


We joined these three, a baby nephew and their parents.


Before we go see the Apple Orchard, there is always time to play Ring-a-round the Rosie.
They did "fall down" after I took this picture.


We went for a quick walk around the orchard. The kids were picking apples, eating them, running and falling down everywhere. They are so much fun...and a handful. ;-)





They have a little cafeteria/store where they sold apple this and that. 
We bought an apple cider (first time trying it!), two apple doughnuts, and an apple cider float!
Yum!


During this "break", I had the opportunity to hold and feed the newest member of the family! Such a cutie.




And then, to keep them all together, we went on a Hay Ride!








Silly kids.



Sorting apples!



I loved the apple cider so much, I had to buy it.


Leaves...what?!


And last, but not least, a picture of a street with my mom's name. ;-)


Looking forward for more of these days. :-) How have yours' been?

PS. Three years ago today, Greg asked me to enter into a relationship with him! Happy Anniversary, my love! It's the little things. Can't wait to see what our Savior has in store for us. I am so, so, so blessed to have you by my side. A boy from Minnesota and a girl from Mexico...who would've known? The best is yet to come.

Happy fall!
Love,
Gabby

1 comment:

  1. It all looks like such deliciously autumn fun!

    God bless you! ♥

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! If you post anonymously, please leave your name in the comment. Thank you!