Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Visitin' Stillwater, MN.

And once again, we (Greg and I) went to visit one of my favorite towns!


These steps are located right as you get into downtown Stillwater. They are very steep. Needless to say, I was out of breath when we got to the top!


These are some of the views you get once you are on top of the hill.




Then we went down to the pier, by the bridge that connects Minnesota with Wisconsin.



I just love him.






There are a lot of neat shops downtown!





Yarn art on trees!







Too sunny! His eyes were very sensitive. ;-)





I hope you enjoyed touring Stillwater with us!

It was a great weekend in Minnesota. It was just perfect.

Now, I am off to work!

Love,
Gabby


2 comments:

  1. I was there last September!! =) It's such a pretty place!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do remember you told me!! And it is!! ;-)

      Delete

I would love to hear from you! If you post anonymously, please leave your name in the comment. Thank you!