Sunday, August 18, 2013

There is always something to be thankful for. 2.0


1. Going home (Mexico) to see my family and friends this past week!
2. For coworkers who commit their lives to the service of others without looking for notice or a reward. They teach me the true meaning of being a nurse. They teach me what it is like to live a life of service, for His glory.
3. My grandmothers' blessing as I head back "home" (town where I work).
4. Singing along to worship songs on the radio at 7:10 A.M.
5. Spanish. You have no idea how much I need it at work. It is so humbling to know it can be of use to others.
6. My parents and my sister helping with bridal shower/wedding planning while I am at work.
7. Warm buiscuits. And butter. And syrup.
8.  House hunting. It is oh so stressful, but oh so exciting!
9. Greg. A few weeks ago, we were parked in a parking lot, and I was telling him about how stressed I was (almost in tears), and all he said was, "Do you want to pray?". And we did. He probably doesn't know how much it meant to me.
10. For the love of the guy who fancies me the most. His presence. The overwhelming joy and peace I find in Him. I love you, Jesus.

What are you thankful for today?

Much Love,
Gabby

2 comments:

  1. I'm thankful for my husband. Thanks for the reminder to count our blessings!

    Lovely blog!

    XO,
    Catherine (your newest follower via GFC)
    FEST

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment (and for following), Catherine! ;-)

      Delete

I would love to hear from you! If you post anonymously, please leave your name in the comment. Thank you!