Friday, August 23, 2013

Night Duty Nurse


"You know, of all of the aspects of nursing, it is night duty I miss the most."

"Do you know why?"

"Because night duty brings out the real nurse."

-London Hospital (Casualty 1907) Matron

(I love this show)

---------

I love working night shifts. It is fascinating to think that when most of this side of the world is sleeping, there are a couple of nurses here and there, awake, taking care of the sick. It is even more fascinating to think that parents wholeheartedly trust the night shift nurse to take care of their child, while they sleep.

I feel so blessed I was called to this profession. It is my joy.

This night duty nurse is ready to go to bed. 

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Love, 
Gabby 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! If you post anonymously, please leave your name in the comment. Thank you!