Tuesday, July 16, 2013

First July 4th.

Well, this post was meant to be posted twelve days ago. However, I still wanted to share with you bits and pieces of our first Fourth of July as husband and wife - well our first fourth together (as in the same place), actually! I was glad I could stay in Minnesota for this.

 Early in the afternoon, we went to Keith's house for a cook-out. Notice the engagement party decorations are still up! ;-)




So handsome. 




I didn't get the silly memo. 


A and R, Keith's niece and nephew. 



Gotcha sister! 



A and Mrs. Lisa.


Diana made delicious quesadillas with cheese brought from home (Mexico) by my mom!


Next, Greg and I headed to Harriet Island to watch fireworks!

We sat on a hill and I was wearing a skirt. My legs were so itchy due to the grass. Thank goodness there were almost no mosquitoes that night! 













I really need to figure out how to clearly capture fireworks...maybe next July 4th. 

It was a really fun time and I was grateful I could spend this holiday with Greg!

How is your week going? If there was one word that could decribe mine, it would be "limbo".

Much Love, 
Gabby

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! If you post anonymously, please leave your name in the comment. Thank you!