Monday, May 27, 2013

Greg's visit to Texas: Puzzle & Jenga/Jumbling Tower!

As I had mentioned on a previous post, Greg came to visit me in Texas (he is currently in Minnesota).
The first or second night he was here, we found a puzzle and a Jenga/Jumbling Tower at the store for less than $10! We wanted to buy a board game, but these looked so much fun (besides, they would entertain us for hours)!

This is the puzzle we chose (1000 pieces!). Fall is our favorite season!
I would also love to have a house like this one...but that is another story. ;-)


My handsome. 



Greg was so good at this. I didn't even have two pieces together and he had this already!


Initially, I wanted to separate them by shape. We ended up separating every puzzle piece by color (my right-minded husband worked best like this). I think that is why he was so good at it. ;-)


After about two and a half hours of placing puzzle pieces together, we took a break and played with the Jenga/Jumbling tower! This was so much fun. It took a lot of concentration! 




We ran out of blocks to move without the tower falling!


Most exciting part of the game? When a player moves a piece of the tower that makes it fall.


But then we can build again!

I have so many more pictures to share, but I will save them for the next post! 

How was your weekend?

Love, 
Gabby

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! If you post anonymously, please leave your name in the comment. Thank you!