Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Greg's visit to Texas: Enchanted Rock.

There is this place, about two hours from where I live, that is completely breathtaking.

It is called Enchanted Rock State Natural Area, part of the Texas park system. It is in between of Fredericksburg, Texas and Llano, Texas (two small towns). It is a huge granite rock formation.

We love finding places like these. I wish I would live closer!





Isn't the view breathtaking?



Boys. 



Praise Him!



Dramatic effects. ;-) It wasn't THAT steep.


Freedom. 




Wild Flowers.



Sometimes, I still can't believe it!








I was taking pictures and as I turned around to see if Greg was near, I found him laying like this. 
He was probably trying to soak up the sun before he returned to cold Minnesota!
We did get really tanned (more like red), though. I still have a tan line mid-forearm!







We had an awesome day hiking. My heart was overwhelmed with so much goodness!
All creation really sings.

What's not to love about You? 
Heaven and Earth adore You
Kings and Kingdoms bow down
Son of God you are the One. You are the One.
Sing, sing, sing, and make music with the heavens
We will sing, sing, sing, grateful that You hear us
When we shout your praise, lift high the name of Jesus.

(Sing, Sing, Sing - Chris Tomlin)

Love, 
Gabby



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! If you post anonymously, please leave your name in the comment. Thank you!