Monday, April 1, 2013

Our Civil Ceremony: Family (Part 2)

Okay, so where did I leave off? ;-)

After the ceremony, we took some pictures inside the building with some of the family.

My family (minus my youngest brother who could not attend). 


My parents. 


With my new family.



Te quiero mucho, daddy! We are definitely daddy's girls. My mom says we spoil each other too much. ;-)


Three generations. Do you want to know something awesome about my grandmother? She is 72 years old, still works and walks to and from work every day! I have the honor of wearing her graduation ring, with her initials and the year 1956 engraved on it. I guess you could call it my "something old". :-) 

Oh, and people say I am going to "grow up" and be just like her.


Greg's maternal grandmother.



The two most important men in the world.


Silly husband. ;-)


After the family pictures, we went to take pictures at a conservatory in St. Paul. However, there was a lot of people! We could barely walk! So, we decided to go to a nearby park.


His parents took their wedding picture in this exact location! 



"She brings him good, not harm, all the days of her life." Proverbs 31:12

Love, 
Gabby

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! If you post anonymously, please leave your name in the comment. Thank you!