Monday, April 1, 2013

Our Civil Ceremony: Celebration (Part 3)

I promise this is the last part to our ceremony series! ;-) I've had way too much fun looking through all the silly pictures my brother took. I have a lot more pictures, but I must say I (rather my brother), left my camera on a table, and family members began taking pictures with it. Therefore, some are very random, but fun!

Which, gives me an idea. Wouldn't it be great if we left some disposable cameras on the tables at the wedding celebration in Mexico and then see what guests captured? Anyway, I am the random one now. ;-) Let's proceed to the matter of this post!

My sister-in-law Marie and her husband Dave offered their house for the wedding celebration. Greg and I are so thankful.

My brother. Isn't he handsome?




The cake! My sister bought it for us as a wedding gift. 
She definitely knows my taste/style. Very simple and romantic.
It was so good and everyone loved it!



The girls in the middle are part of our family who lives in Rochester, MN. I was so glad they could go to our wedding!



My sister-in-law Laurie and her daughter. She is too cute. 


My other sister-in-law Marie.







Children were definitely a part of our wedding. Greg has a lot of nephews, nieces, and little cousins. In my side of the family, we are all teenagers/adults (except for my two youngest cousins) so this was fun and exciting for me. My grandmother was in love with all the children!




This brother and sister (Greg's cousins) were the life of the party! They danced the night away like no other. 


I think he was a bit scared! Can you believe Greg, at 26, has a baby cousin? He has the prettiest curly hair. 



I'll end with one last picture. My brother captured it the next day at the Mall of America.

I want to do an IV on those veins, but he will not allow me. Sorry, I can't help it. ;-)


I can't and will not stop praising my Savior for His perfect timing and His blessings over us. Girls, He is faithful. His plan for us is perfect and beyond what we can imagine I know you have probably heard this a whole lot of times in any area of your life. I certainly have. I know there are happy and difficult times to come. Blogging about this serves as a personal reminder to surrender every doubt, fear, happiness, etc, to Him and watch His love and grace work.

I pray that my marriage to Greg is full of that. Grace.

Thank you for looking through the pictures! It was fun sharing them with you.

With much love, 

Gabby

1 comment:

  1. Aww, thank you for sharing your pictures!! I enjoyed looking through them! :-) It looks like you had a very sweet time!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! If you post anonymously, please leave your name in the comment. Thank you!