Tuesday, March 19, 2013

A new season.

I can not even begin to describe how nervous I am (this is probably why I am posting at 0440 A.M...besides the fact that I can never sleep on my days off!).

Happy. Excited. Giddy.

Blessed.

Greg and I have set the date for our Christian wedding ceremony/celebration for October 26, 2013.

However, we are getting legally married on March 23, 2013. In just 4 days. Four!

 

Hello Lord, tonight my heart is overflowing with gratitude. Your way is perfect. I invite You to be the center of our marriage. May we never forget that we love because You first loved us. 

Please keep our families and us in your prayers as we begin our life as One.

Praise God from whom all blessings flow. 
Love, 
Gabby

4 comments:

  1. How exciting! Congrats to the both of you, Gabby! May God richly bless your marriage! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so excited for you!!! This is a very happy time! :)

      Delete
    2. Thank you, Jennifer! It was, indeed, a very happy time! I am so excited for your engagement/wedding planning, too!

      Delete

I would love to hear from you! If you post anonymously, please leave your name in the comment. Thank you!